Nicoflex - effective and reliable assistant for a number of cases:
- Dislocations, bruises, sprains (external injury)
- For warming up muscles and joints before and after training
- In case of sudden pain in the lower back (lumbago)
- For the treatment of degenerative joint disease
- For the treatment of inflammation musculoskeletal (arthritis, osteoarthritis, rheumatic fever, myalgia, sciatica, neuralgia and neuritis)
Experts recommend Nicoflex for external injuries and inflammation of musculoskeletal of any etiology. The versatility of the drug due to a unique combination of three active components:
1. Capsaicin quickly relieves pain and gives a sense of relief.
2. Ydroxyethyl salicylate penetrates deep into tissue and fights inflammation.
3. Ethyl nicotinate dilates blood vessels, thereby increasing blood flow, and a pleasant warmth is felt.
Due to the action of these components Nicoflex - an indispensable companion of people leading an active lifestyle.
For the fast and efficient help of external injuries Nicoflex is created. Nicoflex is sold without a prescription and is intended to be part of the "mobile" kit. Nicoflex compact and easy to take in hike, country house or on nature. Above all, remember that the Nicoflex can not be applied to open wounds, damaged or inflamed skin.
4-5 cm strip of Nicoflex rubbed thin layer of intact skin in the painful area. The skin should be pre-washed with warm soapy water and wipe dry. 1-2 times a day (morning and evening).
Great athletes apply during the workout to warm up the muscles and joints - rubbed into the skin 10 minutes before exercise.
Before and after using the Nicoflex thoroughly wash hands with soap and water. For more information, see the instructions.
Duration of treatment Nicoflex not exceed 10 days. If during this time of pain and inflammation persist, you should consult with your doctor to determine further treatment method.
No. Nicoflex can't be applied to open wounds, damaged or inflamed skin.
In the absence of data, the use of Niсoflex for children is contraindicated.
No. Usage of Niсoflex during pregnancy and lactation is not recommended. It should be emphasized that many other anesthetizing ointments, creams and gels are contraindicated in pregnant women. Consult a specialist.
Yes. Nicoflex sold in pharmacies without prescription.Yes. Nicoflex sold in pharmacies without prescription.
Store at temperatures below 25 °C.